I predict that on November 6, 2018, the voters of Alabama will elect Roy Stewart Moore to the Senate. This is of note because Moore, a former chief justice of Alabama, was twice removed from the bench for defying judicial orders. And because he proudly espouses these beliefs:
- President Barack Obama was not born in the United States.
- God placed Donald Trump in the White House.
- Muslims should not be allowed to serve in Congress.
- The Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks were God’s punishment for America’s wicked culture.
- The First Amendment only applies to Christians because “Buddha didn’t create us, Mohammed didn’t create us, it was the God of the Holy Scriptures who created us.”
And, after breaking news that Moore and his kin have gotten rich from ‘charity,’ I’m doubling down on my prediction of his election victory.